Entries are now being accepted for Aite Group’s Innovation in Capital Markets Impact Innovation Awards. Entry submissions must be received by October 16, 2020. The winners will be announced on December 2, 2020.
What is an Impact Innovation Award (IIA)?
Customer needs and expectations continue to evolve and so financial institutions must strive to stay one step ahead. Their capabilities and breadth of product portfolio must go beyond what has traditionally been offered to address new market challenges and capture new opportunities. Aite Group’s Impact Innovation Award is designed to recognize and celebrate innovation achieved by financial institutions leveraging technology to surpass the status quo. Award recipients are leading the industry by identifying and implementing new products, capabilities, and/or levels of automation and effectiveness that are bringing our industry one step closer to the next generation of financial services. They are the financial institutions, regardless of size, that others will follow.
Categories for Consideration:
1. Reporting and Analytics: Initiatives leading to improvements in information dissemination and business intelligence
2. Customer Experience: Initiatives leading to improvements in ways customers interact with financial institutions and their services including improvements to look and feel, ease of use and/or site navigation
3. Operational Efficiency: Initiatives leading to improvements in operational processes, often through automation and enhanced workflow
4. Digital Channel Capabilities: Initiatives leading to improvements in better leveraging various digital channels to meet customer needs. It focuses on new capabilities within the online and mobile channels
5. Product Development: Initiatives leading to development of new products or services that can help financial institutions capture greenfield opportunities
Requirements for Participation:
- Only financial institutions or vendors with explicit consent from their financial institution clients can submit the nominations
- Nominated innovations must be in production
- All nominees must be willing to allow Aite Group to publicly announce and describe their initiative should they win