Innovation in Cash Management & Payments Forum
December 11, 2018 | New York City
Sponsor Reference Sheet
Monday, December 10, 2018
4:30pm – 7:30pm
Stock Room Foyer, Concourse Level
Sponsor Exhibit Set-up
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Studio 3 & 4, Concourse Level
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
8:00am – 4:00pm
Studio 3 & 4, Concourse Level
- (1) 5’ x 30” table (No Linen)
- (2) Chairs
- (1) Table Top Company Sign
- (1) Power Strip
- Wireless Internet
**Displays should be no wider than 6’ wide. There will be a 3’ space behind each sponsor table and 2’ in front, for a total square footage of approximately 6’x 8’ per sponsor. The ceiling height is 10’.
To access the wireless internet in the meeting space:
Wireless Key: Andaz-Studios
Attendee Badge Scanner Information
- All exhibiting sponsors will have the option to scan attendee name badges. Each attendee badge will include a barcode that can be scanned by the sponsor representative using a smartphone.
- Sponsors can use a scanner or an app such as to scan the barcodes of attendees that visit their exhibit space and have the data available in a single exportable file. Please note that only a Registrant ID will appear on the exported file. After the event, you will need to email your exported file from the scanner to Siobhan Scanlon at .
- Aite Group will then take your scanned attendee badge file and provide the full attendee contact information from Aite Group’s event registration system for any badges you scanned.
- Please have one designated registered sponsor scan attendee badges.
Additional Equipment Rental
If you need to order additional AV equipment, please contact AV Workshop directly. The deadline for ordering equipment is Friday, November 23, 2018.
**Please reference Aite Group, Cash Management & Payments Forum**
If you are planning on conducting a raffle, we ask that you announce your winner after the conclusion of the event and not on the premises.
You have the opportunity to insert a white paper or other company material into the Innovation in Cash Management & Payments Forum registration materials. Please send 80 to 100 pieces of literature (Please identify as inserts). Shipments and deliveries will only be accepted 24 hours prior to the event.
Address all labels to:
(Arriving Guest/Sponsor Name & Aite Group)
c/o Martin Nehring
Andaz Wall Street,
75 Wall Street,
New York, NY 10005
Shipping Label to Include:
Event Name: Cash Management & Payments Forum
Event Date: December 11, 2018
**Please deliver to Aite Group Office (Stock Room) by 8:00am on December 10th**
Sponsor Onsite Contact:
- Deliveries are accepted during the hours of 9AM and 3PM.
- To all couriers, vendors and delivery companies that they must deliver directly into the meeting room where the event will take place.
- All boxes and materials must be removed from the meeting room immediately after the event.
- Shipments and deliveries will only be accepted 24 hours prior to the event.
- Shipments, boxes and materials received prior to the 24 hours stipulated and remaining after the event will be charged a storage fee of $75 per box per day.
To help you with your planning, we have reserved a block of rooms at the Andaz Wall Street, 75 Wall Street in New York City. Please book your hotel room as soon as possible at the discounted rate of $379.00, as rooms are filling up quickly. The deadline to book your hotel room in our hotel room block is November 19, 2018.
Making Reservations Online (Best Method)
*Quick Tip* If you receive a notification that the group rates are unavailable through the link, try modifying your dates since one or more days may be sold out within the group. You can also call Central Reservations (1-800-233-1234) to check availability.
Making Reservations by Phone
1. Dial 1-800-233-1234 toll free. Specify the Aite Group Cash Management & Payments Forum.
2. Please provide your arrival date.
3. Have a credit card available to hold the room.
4. Please make your reservations before November 19, 2018 to receive the negotiated rate of $379.00 as any unused rooms being held for this function will be released at that time. The room block may fill before the cut-off date.
- Check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is 12pm.
- The hotel has a 48-hour cancellation policy which means that any cancellations must be processed more than 48 hours prior to the arrival date to avoid a late cancellation fee in the amount of 1 night’s room and tax.
Imperial Parking is conveniently located right next to the hotel (entrance on Water Street). They provide a discounted rate for hotel guests - $34 for 24 hours for cars and an additional $10 for SUVs. Please call them at (212) 269-2404 should you have any questions. Please note that Imperial Parking charges cannot be charged to guest rooms.