WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Guests must be 21 years of age to rent a room. Guests who check out prior to their expected departure date will be subject to an early departure fee equal to one night’s stay plus applicable taxes.
All guests with confirmed reservations must provide a valid credit card upon check-in. Credit card will be authorized for full room and tax in addition to a $50 per night hold for incidentals.
Boston is well-served by ground transportation companies that run throughout the city. The hotel concierge can arrange car rental, limousine or town car service on your behalf.
- From the Amtrak South Station, the cab ride to the hotel is approximately $7.
- From the Airport, the cab ride to the hotel is approximately $20-$28.
- Government Center T Stop is now open.
Eco-friendly travelers can take advantage of Boston’s MBTA train service located only one block from the hotel. From Logan Airport, take the Blue Line to State Street station, which is only a three-minute walk to the hotel. Fare is $2.90 each way. Bus #22 stops at Terminals A and B and the Airport subway station. Bus #33 stops at Terminals C and E and the Airport subway station. Take the Logan Airport Terminal A shuttle bus towards the loop. Take the Bus Walk 1 minute to the Airport Station and take the MBTA Blue Line to State Street.
- MBTA Park Street Station (Red or Green line) is a four-minute walk
- MBTA State Street Station (Blue or Orange Line) is a two-minute walk
- MBTA Downtown Crossing Station (Red or Orange Line) is a four minute walk