Event Cancellation Notice
Aite Group has been closely monitoring developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure we are taking the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of our attendees, community, and staff. As a precautionary measure, we have made the executive decision to postpone Aite Group’s Exchange and Engage Breakfast Briefing: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Partner? China’s Global Fintech Influence until early 2021. We will continue to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and local, state, and federal government directives and guidance, as we look to reschedule this event.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will be sure to inform you of the future event date once it becomes available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for understanding and please be safe.
Aite Group Events
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Partner? China’s Global Fintech Influence
The Chinese market is notoriously insular, and gleaning insights into the rapid evolution of fintech in the domestic capital markets is tough. Aite Group’s educational event will provide valuable insights into the potential fintech partners in this market and explore the opportunities and challenges inherent to tapping into the world’s second-largest bond market and beyond.
Aite Group’s Institutional Securities & Investments team will host the New York City-based event on April 28th and provide attendees with insights on how to partner with Chinese firms to provide international investors broader access to a bevy of onshore capital markets.
As China continues to open up, better trading, risk management, and post-trade infrastructure, methods, and technology will be in high demand. Key discussion points will include:
- What technological gaps in Chinese capital markets need to be filled?
- What can we learn from the rapid evolution of the domestic fintech sector in China?
- With which Chinese firms should Western companies look to partner to take advantage of this opportunity?
- What markets beyond Chinese bonds should be on investors’ radar?
- What are the top five things to know before investing in China?
- What risks and opportunities are inherent in these markets?
Join Aite Group's analyst team and industry thought leaders to:
- Find out about the latest trends in Chinese fintech, onshore fixed income markets, market data, analytics, and foreign investment trends
- Listen to industry thought leaders present their views on opportunities and challenges linked to investing in the onshore market, partnering with Chinese firms, and navigating the evolving regulatory landscape
- Network with your peers interested in learning more about what to expect next in Chinese capital markets
Who should attend:
- Institutional clients (portfolio managers, C-suite executives, fixed income or FICC business lines)
- Banks (traders, EM FICC sales)
- Fixed income trading venues
- Heads of operations and chief operating officers
- Heads of market data
- Chief data officers
- Chief technology officers
Conference Co-Chairs and Moderators
Additional speakers to be announced soon.
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
8:00am – 8:20am Registration and networking
8:20am – 8:30am Opening remarks and key findings from Aite Group research
8:30am – 9:15am Panel 1: The State of the Chinese Fintech Market
9:15am – 9:30am Coffee and networking break
9:30am – 10:15am Panel 2: The Future of China’s Fixed Income Markets
10:15am – 10:25am Closing remarks
10:25am – 10:45am Networking break with sponsors
*Subject to change
Sponsors to be announced soon.
New York, NY 10036