Entries are now being accepted for Aite Group’s First Annual Insurance Innovation Awards. Entry submissions must be received by March 6, 2020. The winners will be announced on May 12, 2020 during Aite Group's Digital Transformation in Wealth Management Roundtable & Networking Forum in New York City.
What is an Impact Innovation Award (IIA)?
Customer needs and expectations continue to evolve globally, and carriers must strive to stay one step ahead. Their capabilities and the breadth of their product portfolios must go beyond what has traditionally been offered to address new market challenges and capture new opportunities. Aite Group’s Impact Innovation Awards are designed to recognize and celebrate innovation achieved by carriers globally, leveraging game-changing technology in setting the bar to surpass the new status quo. Award recipients are leading the industry by identifying and implementing new products, capabilities, and/or levels of automation and effectiveness that are bringing the industry one step closer to next-generation customer experiences. They are the carriers, regardless of size or region, that others will follow.
Categories for consideration under Life Insurance Underwriting will consider two regions: North America and EMEA
1. Customer Experience: Leading to improvements in ways customers interact with carriers including improvements to look and feel, ease of use, and/or site navigation
2. Operational Efficiency: Leading to improvements in operational processes, often through automation and enhanced workflow
3. Digital Channel Capabilities: Better leverage various digital channels to meet customer needs and that focus on new capabilities within the online and mobile channels
4. Automation and/or Accelerated Underwriting: Initiatives leading to improvements in the speed, accuracy, and personalization of underwriting through the use of advanced algorithms and rules engines, third-party data, health scoring, connected devices, unstructured data, or electronic health records
Requirements for Participation
1. Only carriers or vendors with explicit consent from their carrier/provider/bank clients can submit the nominations
2. There are no restrictions in terms of size or location within North America or EMEA of carriers
3. Nominated innovations must be in production
4. All nominees must be willing to allow Aite Group to publicly announce and describe their initiative should they win.
Thank you for your submission.