Make plans now to join us this August in Atlanta for Aite Group’s exclusive Thought Leadership Exchange: Real-Time Payments for Corporate Clients.
Join Aite Group senior analyst Erika Baumann on August 9, 2018, at the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport as she leads senior banking executives in a lively roundtable discussion on real-time payments for corporate clients. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so register today to reserve your seat at the table.
Top Three Reasons to Attend:
- Be part of an exclusive roundtable and networking forum that promises to be interactive and insightful. All attendees are invited by invitation only so that only your industry peers who want to engage in strategic, open conversation will be attending with you.
- Hear the latest industry trends that will help you predict transactional volumes, create a business case, understand use cases and marketing strategies, and determine a technology strategy right for your bank that will equip you to be the expert.
- Gain an opportunity to speak with an Aite Group analyst about current market trajectories, exchange ideas with industry peers, engage with The Clearing House, and speak with early-adopter banks.
Agenda Topics to Include:
- Lessons learned from early adopter banks
- Technology strategies
- Market use cases
- Aite Group real-time payment research presentation
- Discussion of best practices and next steps
- Time to network with your peers
- Other topics as determined by attendee interest
Aite Group Moderator
Senior Wholesale Banking Analyst