Digital Innovation in Wealth Management Roundtable & Networking Forum
The awareness and appeal of robo-offerings have cascaded across the financial services industry; as a result, wealth management firms face mounting pressure to recast their business models around digital engagement with their clients. On the surface, this digital transformation appears to be affecting the front office only, but wealth management firms have come to realize that they must rethink large portions of their business and operating models to make a successful leap to a digital future.
Join Aite Group's Wealth Management analysts to:
- Learn from industry experts how leading firms are tackling digital transformation and what key decisions have to be taken early to succeed
- Discover how leading financial institutions are digitally enhancing the client experience while identifying ways to improve financial advisors’ effectiveness
- Network with your peers and share best practices and lessons learned to shape the next generation of wealth management practices
Who Should Attend:
- Heads/VPs of digital strategy
- Heads/VPs of strategy
- Heads of wealth management
- VPs of advice
Aite Group Event Chairs and Moderators
Additional speakers to be announced soon.
Agenda at a Glance*
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
7:45am – 8:15am Registration and Networking Breakfast
8:15am – 8:30am Opening Remarks and Key Findings from Aite Group Research
9:15am – 10:00am Panel 2: Shaping Winning Multiproduct Digital Strategies
10:00am – 10:20am Networking Break (Sponsor Showcase)
10:20am – 11:05am Panel 3: Mastering Householding: From Aggravation to Aggregation
11:05am – 11:50am Panel 4: Enhancing Client Engagement Through Artificial Intelligence
11:50am – 11:55am Closing Comments
11:55am – 12:15pm Networking Break (Sponsor Showcase)
12:15pm – 1:15pm Lunch and Innovation Awards Presentation
*Subject to Change
Additional sponsors to be announced soon.
To view our 2019 event speakers, sponsors, and agenda, go here.