Aite Group's Wealth Management Roundtable & Networking Forum is going VIRTUAL!
Due to the COVID-19 global health crisis, Aite Group’s Wealth Management Roundtable & Networking Forum is transforming into a virtual event on July 15th. While we had hoped to meet in New York City for an in-person event, we’re excited to launch an interactive virtual event experience for our attendees, speakers, and sponsors that will provide a safe and healthy environment for all involved.
Digital Innovation in Wealth Management Roundtable & Networking Forum
The COVID-19 pandemic has the potential to redefine wealth management. The historically high-touch industry had to make a wholesale shift to digital client communication overnight. Digital engagement has become vital to allow clients to feel close to the institution and advisors who manage their wealth, even if in-person meetings are not possible. When heightened fear in the financial markets is paired with great limitations to meet in person, traditional wealth management service models are put to the test. As the dust settles, the pandemic will bring appreciation for and awareness of digital engagement in financial services to a new level.
Join Aite Group's Wealth Management analysts to:
- Learn from industry experts how leading financial institutions have navigated the crisis and how their digital engagement platforms have stood the test of these challenging times
- Discover how wealth managers are redefining their business and service models to meet the changing needs of their client base
- Hear from the winners of Aite Group’s inaugural Digital Wealth Management Impact Innovation Awards, how they have evolved their digital platforms, and how their innovation has helped them serve their clients better during the crisis
Who Should Attend:
- Heads/VPs of digital strategy
- Heads/VPs of strategy
- Heads of wealth management
- VPs of advice
Aite Group Event Chairs and Moderators
Additional speakers to be announced soon.
Agenda at a Glance*
Stay tuned for an updated agenda as we go virtual!
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
8:15am – 8:30am ET Opening Remarks and Key Findings from Aite Group Research
8:30am – 9:15am ET Panel 1: Digital Engagement in a World of Social Distancing
9:15am – 10:00am ET Panel 2: Demonstrating Incremental Value to Clients in Stress
10:00am – 10:45am ET Aite Group Digital Innovation in Wealth Management Awards & Panel
10:45am – 11:30am ET Panel 3: Mastering Householding for Addressing Clients’ Post-Pandemic Needs
11:30am – 12:15pm ET Panel 4: Enhancing Client Engagement Through Artificial Intelligence
12:15pm – 12:30pm ET Closing Comments
*Subject to Change
Additional sponsors to be announced soon.