Entries are now being accepted for Aite Group’s Second Annual Digital Wealth Management Impact Innovation Awards. This year’s awards program has been expanded globally and submissions will now be open to all wealth management firms worldwide. Entry submissions must be received by March 12, 2021. The winners will be announced on May 25, 2021 and will be honored during Aite Group's Digital Innovation in Wealth Management Executive Forum on June 17, 2021.
What is an Impact Innovation Award (IIA)?
Customer needs and expectations continue to evolve and financial institutions must strive to stay one step ahead. Their capabilities and breadth of product portfolio must go beyond what has traditionally been offered to address new market challenges and capture new opportunities. Aite Group’s Impact Innovation Awards are designed to recognize and celebrate innovation achieved by financial institutions leveraging technology to surpass the status quo. Award recipients are leading the industry by identifying and implementing new products, capabilities, and/or levels of automation and effectiveness that are bringing our industry one step closer to next generation financial services. They are the financial institutions, regardless of size, that others will follow.
Categories for Consideration:
1. Digital Investment Management Offering: Investment management offering delivered on a largely self-service basis to retail investors, with or without a human advice component being part of the value proposition.
2. Financial Wellness: Digital tools that deliver financial coaching and connectivity to financial services to help individuals feel better about their finances today and more prepared to meet future needs and goals.
3. Digital Multi-Product Offering: Financial services offerings incorporating investment management with other financial products such as (but not limited to) banking, insurance, etc.
4. Digital Client Engagement: Platform that allows advisors to deliver a differentiated value proposition and enhanced client service through digital channels, enables deeper understanding of clients’ needs, and acts as an interface for better relationship building.
5. Sales Enablement/Prospecting: Capabilities for digital engagement, marketing automation, and/or curated content distribution on a regulatory compliant platform to assist wealth management firms and advisors with enhancing the efficiency, effectiveness, and monitoring of their new client development and prospecting efforts.
6. Digital Initiative of the Year: Digital transformation project completed within the last 18 months.
7. Digital Startup of the Year: Digital startup launched within the last 3 years.
Requirements for Participation:
1. Financial institution offerings that are primarily digital-based and meet the stated criteria of the respective award.
2. Nominated offerings must be in production.
3. All nominees must be willing to allow Aite Group to publicly announce and describe their initiative should they win.
We’re pleased to announce that this year’s awards program has been expanded beyond North America and is now global! Submissions will now be open to all wealth management firms worldwide.
The winners will be announced on May 25, 2021 and will be recognized during Aite Group's Digital Innovation in Wealth Management Executive Forum on June 17, 2021.
Check out the Impact Briefs profiling the winners of our 2020 Digital Wealth Management Impact Innovation Awards and hear about the awards process and brief Q&As with the winner firms in the below video: