The nominations window for the Digital Wealth Management Impact Innovation Awards is now closed. The winners will be announced on July 15, 2020 during Aite Group's Digital Transformation in Wealth Management Roundtable & Networking Forum in New York City.
What is an Impact Innovation Award (IIA)?
Customer needs and expectations continue to evolve and financial institutions must strive to stay one step ahead. Their capabilities and breadth of product portfolio must go beyond what has traditionally been offered to address new market challenges and capture new opportunities. Aite Group’s Impact Innovation Awards are designed to recognize and celebrate innovation achieved by financial institutions leveraging technology to surpass the status quo. Award recipients are leading the industry by identifying and implementing new products, capabilities, and/or levels of automation and effectiveness that are bringing our industry one step closer to next generation financial services. They are the financial institutions, regardless of size, that others will follow.
Categories for Consideration:
1. Digital Investment Management Offering: Investment management offering delivered on a fully self-service basis to retail investors, without a human advice component beyond operational support.
2. Hybrid Advice Offering: Investment management offering delivered on a self-service basis to retail investors, with human advice being part of the value proposition.
3. Digital Multi-Product Offering: Financial services offerings incorporating investment management with other financial products such as (but not limited to) banking, insurance, etc.
4. Digital Initiative of the Year: Digital transformation project completed within the last 18 months.
5. Digital Startup of the Year: Digital startup launched within the last 3 years.
Requirements for Participation
1. Only financial institutions or vendors with explicit consent from their financial institution clients can submit the nominations. Nominated innovations must be in production.
2. All nominees must have financial institution offerings that are primarily digital-based and meet the stated criteria of the respective award. Financial institution offerings may be submitted to multiple award categories if relevant.
3. All nominees must be willing to allow Aite Group to publicly announce and describe their initiative should they win.
The winners will be announced on July 15, 2020 during Aite Group's Digital Transformation in Wealth Management Roundtable & Networking Forum 2020 in New York City.