Digital Innovation in Wealth Management Executive Forum
The current coronavirus pandemic and the resulting social distancing are forcing the wealth management industry to make a five-year leap forward in digital client engagement. The future is now, and wealth management firms that took digital transformation lightly before the crisis will start falling behind better-equipped firms. Time is of the essence for wealth management firms to embrace the new normal and invest in staff and infrastructure to keep up with client behavior and faster-moving competitors.
Join Aite Group's Wealth Management analysts to:
- Learn from industry experts how leading financial institutions have navigated the crisis and how their digital engagement platforms have stood the test of these challenging times
- Discover how wealth managers are future-proofing their business and service models, and are training their front-office staff to meet the changing needs of their client base
- Hear who the winners of Aite Group’s Second Annual Digital Wealth Management Impact Innovation Awards are, how they have evolved their digital platforms, and how their innovation has helped them serve their clients better during the crisis
Who Should Attend:
- Heads/VPs of digital strategy
- Heads/VPs of strategy
- Heads of wealth management
- VPs of advice
Aite Group Event Chairs and Moderators
Additional speakers to be announced soon.
To view our 2020 event speakers, click here.
Agenda at a Glance*
Thursday, June 17, 2021
*All times are in Eastern Daylight Time
10:00am – 10:10am Opening Remarks and Key Findings from Aite Group Research
10:10am – 10:30am Fireside Chat
10:30am – 11:15am Concurrent Digital Engagement and Product and Compliance Track Sessions
11:15am – 11:30am Networking Coffee Break – Virtual Sponsor Showcase
11:30am – 12:15pm Concurrent Digital Engagement and Product and Compliance Track Sessions
12:15pm – 1:00pm Concurrent Digital Engagement and Product and Compliance Track Sessions
1:00pm – 1:30pm Innovation Awards Presentation & Networking Lunch Break
1:30pm – 2:15pm Concurrent Digital Engagement and Product and Compliance Track Sessions
2:15pm – 2:20pm Closing Comments
2:20pm – 3:00pm Virtual Networking Experience
*Subject to Change
To view our 2020 event agenda, click here.
Sponsors to be announced soon.
To view our 2020 event sponsors, click here.